In line with Government guidelines we will be delivering the first dose COVID vaccines in the following priority order;
- All those age 80 years and over - currently starting second doses. Please remember to bring your vaccination card to your second appointment
- All those age 70 years and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals - first doses given
- All those age 65 years and over - first doses given
- Individuals age 16 to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality - first doses given
- All those age 60 years and over - first doses given
- All those age 50 to 59 years - anyone not already vaccinated will now be sent letters from the Health Board to attend the Mass Vaccination Centre
- All those age 30 to 49 years - to be done in practice in the coming weeks
- All those age 18 to 29 with no underlying health conditions - will be invited by the Health Board to attend a Local Vaccination Centre
We are working extremely hard to vaccinate people as soon as possible but are only allocated a certain amount of vaccines every week.
Please do not telephone the surgery to ask when you will have your vaccine, as this is causing significant queues on the telephone lines (unless you are in one of the above categories and have not had your first dose).
We will contact you to invite you in (by text if you have a mobile number on your records - therefore please make sure you inform us if you change your mobile number).